“Baby, I just found you… you really think I’m gonna let her take you
away from me? We’ll figure something out, I promise you that.” … “I
don’t think you’re getting it. I told you I’m not letting them take you
away, so you better get used to this face. One way or another,
Alessandra, I’m yours until you get rid of me.”
“I adore Austin. As much as I loved Lorenzo in My Super Sweet
Sixteenth Century but Austin is my man. I adore him so much. He is
arrogant and infuriating and damn right drop dead gorgeous. He is the
epitome of the bad boy and I loved him right from the very first moment
he came into the book. He is the guy that every girl will want to give
him a slap upside the head while wanting to throw themselves at him at
the same time.”- Kayleigh (K- Books)
Why vote for Austin Michaels?
1. He’s a bad boy on the outside, but inside beats a vulnerable heart.
2. He’s protective and will stand up to others to protect his girl.
3. He calls Aless ‘Princess’ AND treats her like one.
4. Will do ANYTHING to make sure nothing stands in their way of being together.
-by: Maliha Khan
And now for the sexiest alien around- Daemon Black!
“Remind me,” he paused, drawing in a stuttered gasp, “to never piss you off again. Christ, are you secretly a ninja?”
“Daemon the hot and sexy boy next door, who would make any girl drool.
The guy who could have any girl he wants, could be anything he wants,
but wants nothing but safety for his family and his people. Daemon who
doesn’t trust lightly, but has a softer side, a side he doesn’t show
often; but when he does it takes your breath away.”- Danielle
“Beautiful face. Beautiful body. Horrible attitude. It was the holy trinity of hot boys.” -Obsidian, Jennifer L. Armentrout
Why vote for Daemon Black?
1. He has a big weakness and it starts with a K.
2. He once rode one of those Hoverounds through Walmart and got it stuck in the checkout lane.
3. Despite initially coming across as an arrogant jerk, Daemon is actually quite sweet, funny, and selfless.
4. He’s willing to sacrifice himself for those he loves.